Nestor Kornblum & Michele Averard are pioneers in Sound Healing in Europe and the founders of The Association of Sound Therapy, based in Spain.
are famous Sound Therapists with more than 25 years of experience.
Nestor is a worldwide acclaimed Overtone
singer & teacher and author of the book "Overtone Chant, the
Michele is a very succesful singer/songwriter, author of the book "13 Steps to free your Healing Voice" and facilitator of women's groups.
For more information on Nestor & Michele: www.harmonicsounds.com
With their thorough, holistic approach and years of experience, they bring, in an accessible and playful way, a unique combination of energy work and sound healing supported by a theoretical base.
They have been giving this course very succesfully in Spain
for 20 years. In 2010 they presented it for the first time
abroad, here in Belgium. So this year it is their 11th year of giving the course in Belgium!
- for everybody interested in Sound
- therapists and healers who wish to integrate Sound into their practice (eg. people active in yoga, Tai Chi, massage, bodywork, dance, energy therapies, etc.)
- for everybody who wants to feel and live a healthy and energetically flowing life using the power of Sound
No previous knowledge whatsoever required!
The Healing Power of Sound and Energy. Practical techniques to take conscious control of the energy that flows through us, using the power of Intention
How to conduct a professional SOUND JOURNEY - Healing Session for groups, with a variety of Therapeutic and acoustic instruments. Instruction on the healing applications of each instrument.
Integrating other instruments: We will also discuss and demonstrate in the various modules during the Course the application and use of other instruments such as:
Monochords and other string instruments / Gongs and hand-pans (Hang-drum type instruments) / Native American Flute, Overtone flute / Didgeridoo (and circular breathing) / Native Drums, Rattles, Ocean Drums and other instruments.
- September: module 1: Friday 25th from 19h00 till 22h30, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th from 10h00 till 18h00
- October: module 2: Saturday 31st, Sunday 1st of November and Monday 2nd of November from 10h00 till 18h00 (3 full days!!!)
- November: module 3: Friday 20th from 19h00 till 22h30, Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd from 10h00 till 18h00
- December: module 4: Friday 18th from 19h00 till 22h30, Saturday 19st, Sunday 20th from 10h00 till 18h00
We offer the possibility of paying in parts:
- downpayment upon registration: €445
- 1 week before the 1st weekend of the course: €350
- 1 week before the 2nd weekend of the course: €350
- 1 week before the 3rd weekend of the course: €350
Other proposals of paying in parts can be considered, please contact us with your proposal.
We require that the full course fee is settled prior to the last course weekend, so that there are no loose financial ends preventing your completion of the course
- cancellation up till 3 months before start date = 100% refund
- cancellation between 3 months - 1 month before start date = 50% refund
- cancellations within a month before start date = no refund.